Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Game of Scrabble

I played my first game of Scrabble with my 6 year old, Baran, and here's a picture of our board.  Not bad for someone who couldn't spell his last name 9 months ago when he started Kindergarten.  Shout out to Ms. Clauson, you rock!  Ok, so first of all I must say Scrabble is the most classic game that has survived decades of playing.  You can play it by candlelight when the power goes out, you can play it while Monday Night Football is on, and you can play it while you are baking cookies--especially if you are playing with a person who has to get the most  possible points on every turn, I won't mention any names... Baran was able to outscore me by laying "track" on a triple word score and then laying "ing" on a triple word score--the rest is history.  I will spend the rest of my life trying to win back my dignity!  What is the most points you have ever gotten on one word?

2 comments: