Sunday, April 3, 2011

March Roared Out Like a Lion

Well March roared in like a lion and out like one too!  It brought April on with lots of rain.  We are experiencing flooding in local areas and it's hard to remember "the bridge is out" when you need to head to the flood challenged areas.  I crossed this bridge one day before it was closed...look at how the water is barely going under it.  I also berated myself as I was driving over thinking--this is so stupid Ahmelie, what if it falls while you are on it!
The bridge didn't fall, thank goodness! None the less, these natural disasters are awesome to behold.  I don't know if I will ever understand how water that looks stagnant, can wash away the banks of a river that haven't changed visually in years.  Amazing, don't you think?
What kind of spring weather are you experiencing?

No comments:

Post a Comment